Jan 18, 2014
3/52
Zander: captured between two different moments: happiness and meltdown. Which s often the way
these days.
Evie: Hanging out in her tutu.
Poppy: Has the most intense piercing eyes, even when relaxed, just hanging out chewing on some fingers.
Ruby: Has just discovered her feet .
---------------
You guys, I'm loving this.
---------------
In other news, I've just had a small yet painful but very worthwhile operation, that has essentially put an end to an era of my life. I will probably talk about this more in another post sometime.
In the meantime, I'm trying to take it easy and recoup at home. Well wishes and good healing vibes sent via cyberspace are more than welcome ;)
Labels:
52project,
photography
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Healing vibes sent your way.... :)
ReplyDeleteWhat precious moments you've captured.
I thought I was busy with four little ones but when my youngest was born my oldest was 7.... I know you must hear it all the time, as I do, but Maaaaan you must be busy.... :)
I keep telling myself its better than being bored, right... right??
DeleteSending healing vibes! Your pictures are beautiful. I was reading some of your older posts and your words are so truthful and beautifully written. I'm looking forward to reading along with you!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteSending lots of healing fairy wishes and butterfly kisses your way lovely. They certainly are some stunning eyes there
ReplyDeleteThank you! Not sure where these eyes come from, but they all have some pretty impressive ones :)
Deletethese are beautiful..wishing you a speedy recovery
ReplyDeleteSending love and healing your way - and what jolly lovely photos, that tut one makes me want to wear one too !
ReplyDeleteThanks! Yes, me too. Couldnt find one in my size :O
Deleteget well soon. gorgeous shots x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful images and a speedy recovery. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia
ReplyDeletesending healing wishes your way. love these shots. Zander looks so grown up from last week with his short hair
ReplyDeleteLinked to your blog from the 52 project at practicing simple. Your children are beautiful and so is your photography! Look forward to seeing next weeks images :)
ReplyDeleteSuch cuties! Your babies do have gorgeous eyes!!!! and that tutu...love it!!!
ReplyDeleteyour children are beautiful
ReplyDeletewhat gorgeous portraits!! are the youngest two, twins? must be but just had to ask :) the 2nd portrait - with that little belly just curving over the tutu is just the epitome of childhood - such loveliness! hope you heal quickly and well.
ReplyDeletebeautiful captures, and i love the soft colors of each one, they tend to blend into the next photograph. lovely.
ReplyDeleteamazing photos and beautiful family
ReplyDelete