
Zander: Busy in the little workshop under the house.
Evie: peeking through the wooden slats
Poppy: Caught during a burping session
Ruby: Dollface and sly smiles
--------------------------
So this is it, I'm trying to do 52 weeks of portraits of my children. Its going to be a toughy but I'm really liking the idea of having a goal in mind and an excuse again to carry my camera alot.



Another mum with two older kids and twins! I am always thrilled when I stumble across this family dynamic on the web. Gorgeous shots - I especially like Zander in the workshop. A glimpse into the future!
ReplyDeleteAw thanks, its been a while since I have picked up my camera! I know the feeling about finding similar dynamics, its nice to find people in the same boat!
DeleteI love all those little kids! Can't wait for the 52 weeks. Partic love the shot of Zander!
ReplyDeleteI have a similar one of Eclair too :) They love their new workshop!
DeleteGorgeous! I know Zander's creation is going to be awesome I can tell by the way he holds his tongue LOL Tell him I have another bag of wood for him, I'll send it up next time Granny visits.
ReplyDeleteHonestly- there are nails hammered in EVERYWHERE :)
DeleteLike Helen, I'm another mum with two older children and baby twins who loves discovering others with the same family dynamic.
ReplyDeleteI love your photo of Zander, and your girls all have stunning eyes.
Heya - thanks, they all have pretty huge eyes actually, not sure where its from! :)
DeleteLooks like our twins would be about the same age had ours not been 10 weeks early, they were due on the 29th of August.
Great to see your photos again lady x
ReplyDelete<3, it has been a while huh.
DeleteI just read your intro on the right and thought - aaaand doing 52 weeks with your 4 under five! Go you!! Sweet photos, especially love the mood of the first two.
ReplyDeleteI'm starting to think I'm a bit mad.
DeleteGorgeous photos, love the concentration on your boys face in the first one!
ReplyDeleteI know, he always sticks his tongue out, its hilarious :)
DeleteGreat job capturing them all...I am sure it will be a precious memory for you having taken tem for the whole year. x
ReplyDeleteHope I can make it and thanks :)
DeleteYour photo of Zander is just perfect ... and his three little sisters are pretty cute too.
ReplyDeleteyour children are the sweetest. Zander is working very hard, all that concentration. I'm glad you are taking part in this challenge. looking forward to seeing your photos
ReplyDeletebeautiful portraits!!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful kids
ReplyDelete