These pictures all from our 'minimoon' in Tirohanga last autumn. We went away for 5 nights and stayed in a very cute, very tiny traditional kiwi bach. We drank wine and ate cheese at 10am, went for walks along the beach and up the tracks every day, and snuggled in the sunshine watching our favourite shows.
Tirohanga sings to my heart anyway, regardless of the occasion. My grandparents lived there or many years, and before them their house was a family holiday spot. I spent most of my summers there as a child and tween. I was devastated when our grandparents sold up and moved into the closest town, but the house was too much and too far out for them by then.
I would love to go up there again next autumn, maybe tow some family and friends along too? Whos in!?








WOW so lovely Kate. Looks like the perfect honeymoon to me :)
ReplyDelete