Nov 2, 2012

30 DAYS HATH NOVEMBER

Since it turns out that my November 1 post actually related to this, I've decided to go ahead and do the 30 Days Hath November challenge with So Fawned!


Here is the list of blog posts:

01: A place I'd like to travel.
02: A favourite movie.
03: Something I never leave the house without.
04: A friend I adore.
05: My hometown.
06: A book I'm reading.
07: A song for the day.
08: Three inspirational quotes.
09: A close-up of my day.
10: A favourite recipe.
11: Three years ago today.
12: The last item I purchased.
13: Something I'm proud of.
14: Style inspiration for the season.
15: Three blogs I always read.
16: Someone who inspires me.
17: My family.
18: What I wore today.
19: Myself, one year ago.
20: Something that means a lot to me.
21: A self-portrait.
22: What I love about my job.
23: Eight things you didn't know about me.
24: Something that makes me smile.
25: The contents of my purse.
26: Something I'm looking forward to.
27: A silly self-portrait.
28: A skill I'd like to learn.
29: Something I could never tire of.
30: Three wonderful things that happened this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment