Zander: Its been such a joy watching this kid transform into an older brother. He is so tender and caring with the babies most days (towards Evie? little less so). I can't help but wonder if this is fostered by the fact his father is in the stay at home parent position. Its ok for boys to be tender, caring, kind, loving. You know?Eclaire: Grumpy face. she "is not Zander's friend anymore" (for about 4 seconds, then she was over it and they were friends again)
Poppy: Is calm, social, laughs alot.
Ruby: snapped with my iPhone through the doorway. That kid loves her feet.
It was hard picking favourites this week and even more so finding ones with a child alone so I gave in and just posted my favourites.
As the days, weeks, months go on I'm finding my way with the camera again and its easier now to snap moments then it was when I started this project.



again, the eyes! your have the most amazing knack of capturing your children's beautiful blue eyes x
ReplyDeleteThanks, but honestly- they pretty much all have huge eyes so its not hard :D
DeleteSuch a lovely photo of your son and one of the babies! I hope my son is as gentle when our baby comes! My heart just melted at the baby on the bed playing with toes. Little toes… little fingers… awww!
ReplyDeleteIts been quite a surprise although I'm not sure why. I guess it could be that when Evie came into our lives he was so much smaller and I think he saw her as a bit of a threat. Now of course they are thick as thieves and do everything together in a typical brotherly/sisterly love/hate way but with the babies he has been so gentle and loving. He is always trying to keep them occupied and does things for them. I'm really starting to think that they have him wrapped around every little finger they have.
Deletelovely, the top one especially x
ReplyDeletethose blue eyes...sheesh.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.yourfonderheart.com/2014/02/652.html?m=1