Nov 23, 2012

EIGHT THINGS



I had a lot of trouble coming up with eight things. A lot. But here they are.

1. Most people don't know, because its so weird, that I'm allergic to all antibiotics except penicillin  Which is a bitch, because usually its the other way around and I have to double check with every doctor that they heard me correctly 9/10, they haven't.

2. Staying on the allergy theme, I'm also allergic to oranges. Nothing else in the citrus family, just oranges.

3. If you were a newish workmate, or a newish boss of mine, you wouldn't know that I had pink hair for a while. It was the best, I loved it and if there was anyway I could either afford to upkeep something similar or get away with it in my management job, I would do it again.

4. I met Simon when I was 13ish, in an mIRC chatroom called #teens.

5. I have always wanted to be a runner. Sadly, I can't even run a meter without dying.

6. My photography has been published in 3 books.

7. My feet have scrunched up toes. They look like I'm permanently curling them up but they are just like that. An old boss of mine used to call them 'carnie feet' and said I should smell of cabbage.  Hes a funny guy.

8. When I was a teen I lived in the Faroe Islands. It was one of the best and worst things I have ever done. I was running away from horrible stuff that had happened to me a year earlier, and I was such a brat about it. But it also made me stronger and helped shape the the person I am today. It was beautiful and wild and the people are amazing.


23| Eight things you didn't know about me

No comments:

Post a Comment