Nov 4, 2012
DODO
04| A friend I adore.
I don't know why I chose this picture when I have plenty of beautiful ones of her. I have plenty of terrible ones too. I have hundreds of funny ones and terrible ones actually.
This moment was seconds before she took me into her arms and hugged me tight. It was my wedding day and I was suddenly very overwhelmed.
Other unforgotten moments:
laying in bed eating deli meats off our tummies like little otters.
when she told me she was pregnant
hermits
the phone call I knew was going to be terrible
her tears during the dress shopping trip
an afternoon sitting in the sunshine confessing secrets
vodka v and ants
a breakup and the makeup
a month [at least] of nothing but bread and cup-of-soup and worry
the bright shiny morning collecting flowers by the lakeside and paddling in
editing pictures from a special day and seeing her holding my hand in so many of them.
dododo.
Labels:
30days12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm glad you chose that picture and not one of the terrible ones. Though some of the terrible ones are also pretty darn special. The pipecleaners is definitely a favourite.
ReplyDeleteLove you lady. I'm ridiculously lucky to have you in my life.
<3
Delete