Lately, our car decided it was on its last legs and started giving us its death cries, we decided to bite the bullet, organise a loan and get a new car. I named it The Beast. Also its the newest vintage I have ever had in a car. It took us ages to find the hand brake which was actually a foot break and in all honestly, we didn't find it... I had to ask.
I washed my wedding dress in the bath, with a toothbrush, no less.
Lately, my coffees have tasted really fantastically good.
Lately our kids have been hogging our technology.
Lately its been cold and I am holding my breath for the summer. This year I want an actual summer and not constant rain like we have had for almost a year straight.
Lately, my son started kindergarten. He loves it.
Lately we have been moving and reorganising our house to make more sense to how we live. The kids have been moved into the big room together (we decided not to split them up, double heating and they love being together), ZJ into a big double bed we have until we find a suitable set of bunks and Evie into ZJ's old cot/toddler bed. She has been really good with the transition. Eventually we will get rid of the double and get a sofa bed for the small room.
Lately I have been reading some neat little books in my
evenings. Prized is the second in Birthmarked trilogy (its a YA book
but I really enjoyed it). I have also read The
next best thing by Lauren Weiner - (it was pretty meh) and Lets pretend this never happened by Jenny
Lawson, otherwise known as The Bloggess (I laughed and laughed, especially at
racoons in jams).
I was at work the other day and a donation of Fifty shades of grey came in so I
brought it home (the waiting list at work is in the 2000s - ridiculous). I hate
reading hyped up books and actually I have heard the writing is pretty damn
terrible and that if I want to read smut there is much better stuff found for
free on the internet. I guess it depends what TV is going to be like this week.
Great pics!
ReplyDeleteI'm hanging for Summer too, I missed our last one mostly and it was average at best.
I love this one. <3 all of your photos. Wish you guys weren't in another country!
ReplyDelete