Zander: (week 15) Goofing around.
Zander: (week 16) This is by far not the best photo taken this week, but its definitely the one which took hold the most. When I was looking at him through the camera I suddenly saw the teenager he will become. It was scary and wonderful at the same time.
Evie: (week 15) Trying to make a fish face (it wasnt really happening for her).
Evie: (week 16) Pretending to be the easter bunny.
Poppy: (week 15) My chatty girl full of squeals.
Poppy: (week 16) This baby is probably the happiest baby ever.
Ruby: (week 15) Day 2 of her share of the chickenpox. She had it the worst and was incredibly uncomfortable.
Ruby: (week 16) Hanging out with her sister and almost back to her normal self, although not really into eating still.
-----------------
So this is where we are at.
Simon is getting better although still sensitive to light being that he doesnt open his transplanted eye much. Also it hurts still for him and is often uncomfortable.
The kids have all had their chickenpox and are getting over it in time to enjoy their easter and school holidays which started on Thursday. Poppy and Ruby both had it the worst and it looks like there might be some scaring from it, which is a shame. Still, its early days.
I had the best sleep ever last night. It was the fucking best.
Its been raining cats and dogs all morning, but I'm kind of loving it.
Except I'm running out of my comfy hobo pants because they are all in the wash.








they have such beautiful blue eyes!!!
ReplyDeletepoor little things, sorry they had the CP but looks like they are recovering well and will be fighting fit afterwards! hope the chocolate eased the itches!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad they're feeling better! Stunning photos as always!
ReplyDeleteHow do I follow your posts? Love Alex xx
ReplyDelete