Evie: My sleeping beauty. Poppy: Cuddles with her papa Ruby: This girl smiles like this every time I coellct her from a nap. Zander: Simply - B is for bum, yo.
Wow, these are all stunning. I love the first one, so serene and the light is beautiful. And the last one made me laugh! Lots of bum and poo jokes around here too. I listed your pics as some of my favorites from week 9. Best wishes from the Netherlands!
haha...bum jokes always get a laugh around our house too
ReplyDeleteDude, its all about the bums in this house! Its crazy! WHEN WILL IT STOP!?
Deletethese are wonderful x
ReplyDeleteLovely photos
ReplyDeletebeautiful portraits! Especially love the first one, she looks so peaceful.
ReplyDeletePerfect!
ReplyDeleteJess | Malt Memories.
Such beautiful photo's this week! I just adore that one of Evie sleeping, nothing sweeter then a sleeping child!
ReplyDeleteWow, these are all stunning. I love the first one, so serene and the light is beautiful. And the last one made me laugh! Lots of bum and poo jokes around here too. I listed your pics as some of my favorites from week 9. Best wishes from the Netherlands!
ReplyDelete