Zander: A quick moment caught: He has been such an excellent big brother to the babies this last week, always trying to keep them happy.
Evie: Sheldon and her in the early morning light.
Poppy: Caught trying to catch her while asleep.
Ruby: Hates tummy time.
------
Its been a crazy week, full of ups and down. I'm recovering well but I have been taken aback by how slow its been.
How precious are these!? Just lovely, mama. And that look on Poppy's face! Wouldn't have been the same had she kept on snoozing :) perfect timing. -Misty
ReplyDeleteThe light! Just so lovely x
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely devine. Stunning photographs once again.
ReplyDeleteSuch precious photos. Love that first one.
ReplyDeleteThat first image? Be still my heart...
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful - Shari from www.goodfoodweek.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and oh so sweet!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos and I love the first one it's so special. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane, Australia
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteThe shot through the crib is just darling.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful images. I absolutely adore the big brother. You are my favourite for the week.
ReplyDeleteOh, and my son and youngest daughter hated tummy time too. Would never last long!
xo
your photos are breathtaking
ReplyDelete