Jun 18, 2012

PRETTY LITTLE THINGS

Woah..
What a week.

All I wanted to do on Saturday morning was sit down at the computer and surf the net, instead I was cleaning the walls and floors and every other part of the bathroom while the man and kids were out grocery shopping.
The rest of my weekend then went like this:
ZJ starts coughing really bad again and has now had 3+ nights ( I say plus because I know its been over three but I'm so tired I have lost count) of little to no sleep
Simon starts feeling very sick and confines himself to the bedroom on Sunday
Evie is has decided to go into the snot business and is in full production mode.
And my temporary filling over my root canalled tooth decided to crunch itself off during a scone eating session (and the scones were beautiful so it wasn't my baking's fault)

Good times. Needless to say today instead of spending the day ru7nning a library i have been rushing around to visit the Tooth Fairy, a doctor and a pharmacist.

I'm in need of some serious chill time so I present the surfs for the week. Only 3 days late.

Really like this DIY sharpied cup idea via a Beautiful Mess blog

Cute post on book hoarding

We did a first look, which I was dead against
until a week before the wedding, go figure. 
Here is a list of why you should do one and I completely agree :)

These 'Jewel Tone Pancakes' look oh my good

"The Necromancer: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel," by Michael Scott
Click here to go to one of my favouritist blogs ever. 
The picture links to the photo page on Flickr too


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking my first look post! I'm so glad you wanted to share it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. our first look made up such a huge part of our day, loved it :)

      Delete
  2. I love those mugs - so cute!

    I made you a badge for my blog too! It's not very good though...

    [a href="http://shapeofthingstocome.org"][img src="http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7077/7320001326_6d799b66bd_o.jpg"]

    ReplyDelete