I HATE being cold. And, I detest Auckland winters with their rainy cold miserable days. At least if it snowed here we would have the lovely crisp cold, but no, its just damp and miserable. Also I hate the fact that houses in this country are just not build for the cold or have any efficient-and-not-killing your-environment-or-bank-account ways of heating said houses.
So, as I said, I'm dreaming of spring, and pretty yellows, oranges and reds.
Rosie Hardy is a pretty wee thing.
These Zebrawood diamond necklaces are pretty rad
I really really want one of these pretty phonecases by Leah Duncan.
Love this look via Chictopia
I will never ever get over wanting these boots.
And now unfortunately - the shop is closed.
I will never ever get over wanting these boots.
And now unfortunately - the shop is closed.





Hey! Thanks for featuring my wooden diamond necklaces here! Love your picks! Lucie
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure, I love them!
Delete