May 24, 2012

The house of Penicillin.

Our household has been hit hard with nasty bugs the last two-three weeks. Z has had a nasty cough that turned itself into a nice wee chest infection before moving up to his ears and camping there as well. Needless to say he is on the drugs. I have had a nasty dose of the flu that left unable to move out of bed for a couple of days and resemble poo on stilts since. I have a chest infection and a sinus infection from it now.

Needless to say, we are a happy bunch at the moment.

So today I vow to lock myself in the bedroom, let Simon do his thing of child-rearing that he manages to do just fine when I'm not around every other day, stop sticking my nose in, stop worrying about my assignments due in a couple of weeks and just doze and read and rest.



And maybe blog from bed.

1 comment:

  1. Yep rest up lovely, I hope you all begin to recover asap x

    ReplyDelete