May 13, 2012

Starting over


So new beginnings eh? I've done the blogging thing in the past, LiveJournal, bit of Wordpress, tumblr, flickr... but mostly just blogger. The thing is before I always felt lost in it, I never really had a proper niche, I never quite knew where I fit in.
For a while it was really just a way of keeping people far away updated in our lives but it became too public after a while, too over the top with people giving their two cents. There was the parenting aspect when being a new parent was just too big not to share. There was the crafts and there was the mommy wars. Oh and there was the photography.

But this? This I want this to be personal too, for sure. Definitely have the photography too. But mostly I want it to be a place I share new ideas, explore crafty wee ways that we can make our little rented house more of a home for us all and share our adventures in becoming slightly more sustainable - the non crunchy hippy way.  Because well, we are really just not that.
We are terrible at it.

And I just have an urge to write something not academic!

No comments:

Post a Comment